• A signed contract and deposit must be received to reserve your date(s) and time(s).
• An invoice with rental rate, upgrades and/or security costs will be emailed to the renter. Changes can be made by providing written notice.
• The balance of your space rental fee is due 30 days prior to your event.
• Payment can be made by cash, money orders, cashier check, credit or debit card. Payment plans/schedules are available upon request. Credit/Debit card payments will be assessed a 3.5% processing fee
• Money orders/cashier checks should be made payable to The Conklin Group LLC.
• Contracts signed 30 days or less prior to the date of the event will require payment in full at the initiation of the contract.
• To cancel a rental agreement, the Renter must submit a written notification prior to the date of the event. The entire $200 security deposit will be forfeited.
• Cancellation notices received 90 days or more prior to the event will be refunded all money paid towards the rental fees minus your deposit within 30 days of receipt of the written request. Renter must provide a mailing address to which a refund will be mailed.
• Any damages to the facility, tables or chairs will be directly billed to the renter and will be payable within 14 days.
• Serving alcohol or having alcohol on the premises without a valid ABC license (including in front of The Vault at Pickwick building) during your event is considered a damage and will be billed at a rate of $100 as such.
• Failure to vacate the building by the time listed on the rental agreement is considered a damage and will be billed at a rate of $150/hour as such.
• All rentals include the use of the facility, all tables and basic chairs at no additional charge.
• The person listed on the contract is expected to be on the premises for the duration of this event.
• The renter is expected to vacate the premises by the contracted end time. Additional time may be purchased at a rate of $100 per hour. • NO WEAPONS, SMOKING, OPEN FLAMES, COOKING, OR ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
• All renters will be responsible for obtaining their own ABC license for events that will provide alcohol.
• A copy of the approved ABC license must be provided to The Vault at Pickwick 14 days prior to the event.
• The License should be displayed as required during the event.
• The Renter assumes full responsibility for service of alcoholic beverages to guests while on the premises, warranting that it will not be served or provided to persons under the age of 21 or otherwise not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages while on the premises and during the term of this rental.
• NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING.
• The Vault at Pickwick comes as is.
• Decorations should not cover or obstruct any door, exits, windows, air conditioning returns, lights or fans. Additionally, approval is needed for anything to be hung on the walls or ceiling.
• Decorations must be delivered and/or picked during the contracted rental times. Any early arrivals or late pick ups may be charged an additional storage fee.
• Decorations are not to include: loose glitter, confetti, sequins, or open flame candles. You will be charged a damage fee if you are found to have these items in the venue.
PROMOTION AND COPYRIGHT
• You agree to allow The Vault at Pickwick to use your photos, which you will provide, in future marketing of our venue on our website, social media or email messages and communications.
• We reserve the right to use/share/tag your photographs and videos of your event and be released of copyright for further promotions or marketing.
• Tag us in all your photos- @thevault804!
Renter is responsible for the following: